Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I certify and confirm that this work has never been published in any form before. or is not under consideration for publication or published in another journal within 90 days from the date the editors receive the manuscript
- I certify and confirm that this manuscript is original and does not infringe any copyright.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Publishing work by Microsoft Word, font size 14 pt., Single-line spacing, using letters TH SarabunPSK, numbers to print in Arabic numbers.
- The title is not too long but covers the whole story. With both Thai and English names, font size 18 pt
- Authors’ names should be given (font size 15 pt.)
- Abstracts in both Thai and English, not exceeding 300 words each, should be provided
- I certify and confirm that this manuscript is written exclusively by myself or along with my co-authors as submitted.
ArticlesSection default policy
Any article or comment that appears in the Humanities and Social Sciences journal. Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University is the responsibility of the author in particular.
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University and the editors are not obliged to agree or share any responsibility whatsoever.
Published articles are copyright of the Humanities and Social Sciences journal. Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University
The names and email addresses entered in this journal
site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal.